- Open lid and pull out first wipe from center of roll. Pull up wipe through the small hole in center of lid. As you pull whole wipe through hole, next wipe will come up through hole and be ready for use. Give a quick tug to separate one wipe from the next.
- Between uses, always snap lid securely closed to keep wipes moist. Store at temperatures between 50° and 90°F. Storage at extreme temperatures may limit product performance.
- Use wipes to clean glass, mirrors and other hard surfaces.
- When cleaning wipe gets dirty or dries out, discard in trash. DO NOT dispose of in toilets as sheets are not water-soluble.
For Best Results
Avoid use on glass that is in direct sunlight or is hot to the touch. Such use may cause streaking and limit surface coverage.
- Do not use for personal hygiene or as a baby wipe.
- Not for use on wood, food cooking utensils, plates, glasses, after-market tinted automotive glass or upholstery.
- Before using on an unknown surface, test on an inconspicuous area.
- Contains ammonium hydroxide. Do not use with other household cleaners.
- Unplug electrical appliances before using wipes on them.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.