- Rotate pump clockwise to unlock.
- Apply product onto soiled surfaces with material of choice: paper towel, tissue, toilet paper, clean sponge, or rag and wipe.
For heavily soiled areas a pre-cleaning is required.
To Sanitize Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces:
*Klebsiella pneumonia (ATCC 4352), Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC
15313), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) (ATCC 6538), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Unplug electrical appliances before cleaning them.
- Not recommended for use on wood or other varnished surfaces. Spot-test other surfaces before using.
- Do not use or mix with other household cleaners.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.
- Causes slight eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
First Aid: If in Eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Store in a cool place, out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not reuse empty container with any product other than Windex® Multi-Surface Antibacterial refill.
- Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.